I've recently started listening to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast and it has been blowing my mind.
There are now over 300 episodes, usually over 2 hours long, so it's hard to know where to start.
I'm most interested in the health, science and conspiracy theory ones but Joe also has a lot of podcasts with him comedy friends and people associated with MMA.
Below is a list of some of my favourites so far.
NB: Joe does his 'commericals' at the beginning. It's interesting to hear about these products first time round but you can easily skip past them to get in to the meat of the podcasts.
- 277 - Victor Conte (use of drugs in sport - fasincating)
- 273 - Amber Lyon (Investigative Journalist - scary stuff)
- 285 - Tim Ferris (4 Hour Chef focus - general interesting things)
- 293 - Cara Santa Maria (HuffPo Science correspondent - lots about psychedelics in here too as well as mind blowing science)
- 275 - David Asprey (bio hacker from Bulletproof exec)
- 296 - Mix Master Mike (DJ to the extreme)
- 290 - John McAfee (Eccentric Billionaire in hiding)
- 282 - Peter Duesbery (The AIDS scam)
- 245 - Robb Wolf (Paleo Guy)
- 137 - Tim Ferriss (4 Hour Body focus)
- 88 - Andy Dick (Comedian)
Also worth checking out any with Duncan Trussell (comedian) for conspiracy, simulation theory and more.
I love listening to podcasts while doing chores, working out (sometimes you need heavy rock though) or driving.
I'll probably add to this list as I discover more gold.